Friday, July 23, 2010

Blog Challenge Day Seven: Pic of someone with the biggest impact on me

i could have gone with the most obvious choices on this one. i could have posted about jesus christ, my mom, my dad, one of my sisters, etc. all those would have been excellent choices. i don't want to downplay their roles in my life, but this one is for steve.
steve earl was the advisor of my young men's group at church for a very long time. he knew me back in the day when my voice was much higher. he hired me when i was a teen as a house painter for his company. he is quite the entrepreneur, having run businesses since he was a lil tyke. after i got back from my mission, he hired me as his assistant, which led to all of my work since then. this includes becoming an agent, investor, home owner, market expert, among many other things. he is currently the ceo of a real estate investment company. the man is a rockstar in so many ways. mentor, employer, friend, all around awesome dude. plus, the guy runs ultramarathons. yeah, 50 miles ain't no thing for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment